St. James's Place Wealth Management Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. James's Place Wealth Management Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at St. James's Place Wealth Management

1.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management in March 2016.

Interview

1 round over the phone. They rescheduled on me a few times. More of an informational interview, did not seem too interested in learning more about me or my qualifications. I think that it was because the intern is mostly learn on the job, so anyone can do it as long as they are willing to learn.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for St. James's Place Wealth Management

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Emailed my CV and Cover Letter as a prospective employee before the application process started online. Recieved a call regarding the email about a month later to arrange a future phone Interview. After a successful phone interview I then had an interview face to face. The interview was relatively informal and and lastest about an hour and a half. I recieved an offer for my place the following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything other than the start date.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cirencester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (Cirencester, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy interview process, just applied online then had a telephone interview. Typical questions that you would expect. Lots of Questions about myself and my experiences along with questions to do with why i am interested in the company and the industry. What i could bring etc.. Make sure to back up your answers with examples.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management.

Interview

Applied online, basic application, cv and cover letter. The next step is a video interview, there are 4 questions, you have one minute to prepare and one minute to answer each question. questions such as tell me about yourself, why SJP, you greatest non-academic achievement and why do you fit the role.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cirencester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (Cirencester, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Simple and quick applied online and completed a video interview prior to an assessment centre. Completed a group exercise and presentation and the interview was competency based questions that didn't really require much knowledge of the company

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management.

Interview

I applied online and submitted CV and cover letter. They asked me to do a situational judgement test then video interview. The next stage was to attend a coffee morning in their head office.