St. James's Place Wealth Management Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. James's Place Wealth Management Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at St. James's Place Wealth Management

2.3

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cirencester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (Cirencester, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Lovely company! Submitted a form and CV then did a situational judgement test and video interview. Just make sure you research the company well and why you want to work there. Got invited to the office where I got to know more of SJP and the team. Lovely experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for St. James's Place Wealth Management

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management.

Interview

Asked all regular interview questions.

Why this company, what do you want from this role, previous experience, why this industry etc etc

Interviewer was nice and didn't try and catch me out, felt like they just wanted to get to know me and find out why I wanted the role.

Phone interview was more challenging as asked questions specific to the industry so needed knowledge of the industry.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very basic. Spoke to the Partner on the phone to arrange a time to come into the office and have a meeting. During the meeting he asked me to walk through the CV and explain everything. Afterwards, he asked me some competencies with reference to experience I've gained previously. Next, he asked about questions future aspirations and where I saw myself in the next 5 years. Finally we discussed what I was looking for and what he could offer me. All in all, a good experience.