St. James's Place Wealth Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. James's Place Wealth Management Interview Questions

Interviews at St. James's Place Wealth Management

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management in March 2016.

Interview

1 round over the phone. They rescheduled on me a few times. More of an informational interview, did not seem too interested in learning more about me or my qualifications. I think that it was because the intern is mostly learn on the job, so anyone can do it as long as they are willing to learn.

Paraplanner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied directly to an IFA's job advert via email and submitted my CV. A couple of hours later, I got a reply from them asking if I was interested in meeting them for an interview. There were 2 rounds. Both interviewers were very approachable and passionate about their work. The interviews lasted just over an hour and involved standard questions (i.e my interest in the role and in the financial services industry. There were also a few questions about my background/personality).

Interview Questions

• They asked me to talk about my education, professional experience and interest in financial services.   Answer Question

Rotational Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cirencester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (Cirencester, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

Assessment Day consisted of 4 tasks including an interview (mainly competency based), written task, role play task and group exercise. It was a really relaxed day. The previous evening there was a meal which they said was unassessed which was a nice way to settle in and get to know the others before the next day.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management.

Interview

Assessment centre: written task, group exercise, presentation, interview. Prior to this a video interview and online application. People were friendly enough but the day wasn't as slick or as inclusive as it could have been.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Submitted CV initially followed by a short telephone interview with questions based around your CV.
    Face to Face interview with two senior members and discussed your strengths and previous experiences.

SJP Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

4 part interview - first a one on one interview, then an informal group interview. Another interview going over your business plan before a final interview. I went through the first two interviews before withdrawing as I decided the opportunity was not right for me, but overall a good experience. Also got the opportunity to learn a lot about the sector.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses, aspirations, reasons for applying, whether you have a strong network of contacts you can rely on in relation to the role you are potentially training for, current financial position in terms of being able to support yourself during the course, where do you see yourself in five years.   Answer Question

Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

3 stages. Each in front of a different person. Last in front of a group. Demanding. Background checks. Google/social media checks. Financial health checks. Would prepare with past experience and knowledge of St James Place Wealth Management and the companies they work with.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cirencester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (Cirencester, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Simple and quick applied online and completed a video interview prior to an assessment centre. Completed a group exercise and presentation and the interview was competency based questions that didn't really require much knowledge of the company

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management.

Interview

I applied online and submitted CV and cover letter. They asked me to do a situational judgement test then video interview. The next stage was to attend a coffee morning in their head office.

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cirencester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (Cirencester, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online with my CV and cover letter. Then an online video interview, recording answers, so not live. Assessment centre (8 applicants) with a group activity, presentation (not skills based, was critiqued on lack of excitement, so be more excited?!) and 2:1 interview.