St. James's Place Wealth Management Paraplanner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. James's Place Wealth Management Paraplanner Interview Questions

Interviews at St. James's Place Wealth Management

3.3

Paraplanner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied directly to an IFA's job advert via email and submitted my CV. A couple of hours later, I got a reply from them asking if I was interested in meeting them for an interview. There were 2 rounds. Both interviewers were very approachable and passionate about their work. The interviews lasted just over an hour and involved standard questions (i.e my interest in the role and in the financial services industry. There were also a few questions about my background/personality).

Interview Questions

• They asked me to talk about my education, professional experience and interest in financial services.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for St. James's Place Wealth Management

Paraplanner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for a paraplanner role advertised on linkedin. I was invited to an interview almost straight away by an in-house consultant. In trying to get further information about the role from this consultant, I was then advised that no paraplanner roles were available. I was told that a number of roles were available and that these would be discussed in a telephone interview. Personally I prefer to know what job I'm being interviewed for prior to the interview.

Paraplanner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by SJP Partner and his practice manager. It was more about them learning about me as a person and what my objectives were. There was no real technical testing as they knew I was capable due ot my degree, it was more getting a read for if I would apply myself.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what I wanted to achieve in this role and what my 5 year plan was.   1 Answer