St. John Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. John Health System Interview Questions

2.4

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. John Health System (Tulsa, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

LONG, BUT the most best interview ever experienced being my first for my RN. Very fun relaxed and down to earth. Felt very easy to talk to, showed me around, and asked me to come and shadow make sure I would like it

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. John Health System (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Applied online. 1-2 weeks later received a phone call to setup an interview. Interviewed two-on-one at the location of the job. Friendly atmosphere, sat with interviewers at a conference table. Asked me some basic questions about myself, my work experience, and my knowledge of the St. John Health System. After getting the job offer, took a couple more weeks for vaccinations, drug testing, and finding an open seat in an orientation seminar. Whole process took about a month before I was working in the clinic setting. (Orientation date is considered as hire date.)

Evs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. John Health System (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Easy interview process, the manager came in told me a lot about what i would be doing. Told me about the company and all the benefits that came along with this job. Came in for a second interview with the other employees in the department they asked questions about me and what experience i had. Got a call a few days later saying i had the job and that i had to go in for orientation. The day of orientation was long, I went into a room with other just hired people and listened to the big wigs talk, watched a few videos and went over the hand book. I started 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Asked if i had any troubles seeing other peoples bodily fluids, or dealing with awkward situations.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. John Health System (Tulsa, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called within one week, then set up an interview for a few days later. The lady that interviewed me was very laid back and made me feel comfortable. They got back to me within a few days after my interview and offered me a job.

Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. John Health System (Tulsa, OK) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied on a Saturday, received a phone call on the following Monday. HR told me the callback was so quick because of the high turnover nature of the position. Interviewed with HR and then with the Manager of the Department on the same day. After the interview, I was scheduled for new employee orientation which is held on Tuesday. Orientation lasted 8 hours, and it was paid.

Patient Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. John Health System (Tulsa, OK) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was simple and straightforward. I initially applied for a different position and was called to interview for my current position. The interview only took a few minutes and we laughed and joked a bit. We talked about previous positions, experience, and skills that I acquired. essentially at the end of the interview I was hired on the spot. The hiring process did take some time. As the process goes through many different channels. Once offered the position we had to wait on HR approval and background check then drug testing, employee health screening, and finally the onboarding experience. Overall it was a pleasant experience just a bit long from the time of job offer to first day.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. John Health System (Tulsa, OK) in May 2009.

Interview

Was called to set up an interview with HR, went in two days later. Brief interview with HR - why do you want to work here, how are you qualified - then was taken to department (without warning!) to interview with manager of department and employee currently in position I interviewed for. Was called the next day to set up a second interview. Moments before I left the house to go to the second interview, HR called and offered me the job - no need for a second interview.

After accepting, there was an eye, hearing, typing and drug test.

Medical Forms Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at St. John Health System (Tulsa, OK) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview with HR at main hospital site, 2 weeks later interview in printing department. 2 weeks after that, interview in printing department with consultant flown in from Houston. 2 weeks later, accept another job, as this is going nowhere. Regretfully decline SJHS offer 2 months from initial interview. When they fired the woman they hired after 8-9 months, apply and start all over again. I accepted their offer and worked there 2.5 years. The interview pace should have been a warning as to the horrendously byzantine bureaucracy in place in the average hospital. I made more of a difference in the first 2 weeks at my new employer than I did in 2 years at SJHS.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your supervisor asked you to run down to the office supply store to pick up a box of halftone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is some wiggle room in the budget. They seem to be holding back only to give a minor "merit" raise.

Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. John Health System (Tulsa, OK) in May 2007.

Interview

It was a normal interview. Took maybe 1 hour. I got offered the job the next week. I didn't have to take a test since I had worked there once before.

Interview Questions

• Its been 3 years. I don't remember   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotation. You take it or leave it.

Director of Operations Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. John Health System in April 2010.

Interview

3 person panel, CEO, CFO, and DON. CEO demoninstrated absolute control making it quite clear that this was world.. CEO's attempt slipperly questions was comicical. Demonstrated obvious insecurity. His questions in my opinion were nothing but a mind games, e.g. Have ever fired or terminated anyone? What would you have done different? My answer nothing I followed the SOPs to the letter. y. I left asking myself what just happened,