St. John's University Interview Questions in Queens Village, NY | Glassdoor

St. John's University Interview Questions in Queens Village, NY

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. John's University (Queens Village, NY).

Interview

Meet with a few VPs or AVPs around similar business units. This was a technology role and, as such, was questioned on relevant technology architecture / solutions used or developed in past experience.

Interview Questions

• Relevant background/skillsets.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. John's University (Queens Village, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager was able to coordinate a one-day interview during one of their busiest events on campus for me, which I was immensely impressed and thankful for!

The hiring manger contacted me directly. I spent very little time with human resources.

I was hired, and I did find their New Hire Orientation somewhat lacking. I started off-orientation, but learned more on my own that i did at the orientation itself (which was a half-day). My other experiences, employers required at least 1.5 to 2 full days to go through everything.

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation