St. Joseph Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Joseph Health System Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.9

PAs Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

The interview process; I was interviewed in person by two managers. They were great to interview with the setting was comfortable and the questions asked were great questions. Overall the interview process was quick comfortable and filled with smiles.

Interview Questions

• knowledge in Medical Insurance Coverage   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

First every person I came encounter with was so kind and personable. I felt like I was having a conversation during the interview. They question were asked so fluidly I almost forgot it's an interview. I can tell the Nurse director is a strong leader and am really looking forward to working with them.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Lubbock, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

This was a nice and relaxed interview. I had met the lady interviewing me once at a football game which made it less stressful and personable. She asked me personal questions about myself and we spoke about her for awhile and she made one of my first interviews a great learning experience.

ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

panel interview with nursing manager and unit employee with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process. very thorough and really care about what you think is the patient experience. Good co workers, friendly environment
    Cons

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview consist of 9 nurses and 2 doctors. Of the individuals on the panel: 1 nurse, was the Director of both Case Management and Utilization Management, and the Cheif Officer of St. Jude at the time.

Interview Questions

• When I was interviewed, there were a panel of nurses to ask questions abuot the my leadership style. The Director was sphereheading the review, as well as the Supervisor at that time. The questions were to direct my attention to a staff which was very channeling to other former Directors and Supervisors. They needed someone whom was well rounded yet firm. They felt that I would provide good leadership which would allow a better working environment. The Doctor and Director whom I interviewed with, felt that I was well rounded and that my knowledge about the work was excellent. They recieved feedback from my former employer based on a leadership position as a Director of both Case Managment and Utilization Management. The interview was both written and verbal questions for someone in a leadership role.   1 Answer

Leadership Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System in January 2017.

Interview

This was hands down the worst, most unprofessional interview process of my 12+ year career to date. I drove all around town for panel interviews, team interviews, 1:1 interviews, and after 10+ interviews and SIX MONTHS of back and forth, I have literally not heard one single word. Leadership should be respectful of people's time and energy. I am employed and it took a great deal of energy and effort to prepare and attend 10+ interviews with 20+ people. The very least you can do is reply to one of my emails asking for a status update or return a simple phone call. The process ate up 6 months of job seeking time and I am astonished at the lack of communication and unprofessionalism that permeates across all of the leadership team.

Interview Questions

• Too many to list. 6 months, 10 interviews with 20+ people.   Answer Question

MRI Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Orange, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

they already know who they want to hire- why are they wasting my time!? they are not looking for the best qualified person, they want a tool- full-time position- 10 hour shifts- need help asap- sounds great

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Winchester, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called by the Unit Manager and asked to come in for an interview and when I hesitated, they offered for me to bring my child. The manager was very pushy. I felt uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Where did they think I would fit in at?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very slow process. I applied in early September, didn't get called for an interview until the mid October. Great interview--and they told me the next step (round of interviews) wouldn't happen until around Thanksgiving! I couldn't believe it, but it's now mid-November and I haven't heard a word.

Interview Questions

• Great questions about my philosophy of care, what's important, how have I handled difficult situations.   Answer Question

Laboratory Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

Great first impression and strong follow-through on managements side. Training was great and although the hospital seems really big at first everyone is very helpful in directing you to your desired destination