St. Joseph Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.8

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PAs Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

The interview process; I was interviewed in person by two managers. They were great to interview with the setting was comfortable and the questions asked were great questions. Overall the interview process was quick comfortable and filled with smiles.

Interview Questions

• knowledge in Medical Insurance Coverage   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

First every person I came encounter with was so kind and personable. I felt like I was having a conversation during the interview. They question were asked so fluidly I almost forgot it's an interview. I can tell the Nurse director is a strong leader and am really looking forward to working with them.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Lubbock, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

This was a nice and relaxed interview. I had met the lady interviewing me once at a football game which made it less stressful and personable. She asked me personal questions about myself and we spoke about her for awhile and she made one of my first interviews a great learning experience.

ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

panel interview with nursing manager and unit employee with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process. very thorough and really care about what you think is the patient experience. Good co workers, friendly environment
    Cons

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview consist of 9 nurses and 2 doctors. Of the individuals on the panel: 1 nurse, was the Director of both Case Management and Utilization Management, and the Cheif Officer of St. Jude at the time.

Interview Questions

• When I was interviewed, there were a panel of nurses to ask questions abuot the my leadership style. The Director was sphereheading the review, as well as the Supervisor at that time. The questions were to direct my attention to a staff which was very channeling to other former Directors and Supervisors. They needed someone whom was well rounded yet firm. They felt that I would provide good leadership which would allow a better working environment. The Doctor and Director whom I interviewed with, felt that I was well rounded and that my knowledge about the work was excellent. They recieved feedback from my former employer based on a leadership position as a Director of both Case Managment and Utilization Management. The interview was both written and verbal questions for someone in a leadership role.   1 Answer

MRI Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Orange, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

they already know who they want to hire- why are they wasting my time!? they are not looking for the best qualified person, they want a tool- full-time position- 10 hour shifts- need help asap- sounds great

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Winchester, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called by the Unit Manager and asked to come in for an interview and when I hesitated, they offered for me to bring my child. The manager was very pushy. I felt uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Where did they think I would fit in at?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very slow process. I applied in early September, didn't get called for an interview until the mid October. Great interview--and they told me the next step (round of interviews) wouldn't happen until around Thanksgiving! I couldn't believe it, but it's now mid-November and I haven't heard a word.

Interview Questions

• Great questions about my philosophy of care, what's important, how have I handled difficult situations.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Paterson, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

I am not sure what the hiring process is because I have not yet heard back but the interview was a panel of people from the care management department. They called me after I had recently applied and through then I scheduled an interview with them a week later.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths and weaknesses?
      What do you know about St. Josephs?
      How do you handle and manage a large caseload of patients?
      How do you work in a collaborative team?   Answer Question

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

Nice and comfortable. Very professional, started with questions about previous employment. Explained the tasks and skills of sterile processing I've experienced. Manager explained what she was looking for and what the role would be.Dicussed how I would benefit the position and what would be expected in the role.manager explained the daily tasks and schedule of the position. How many employees are in the department.What is the role of each position.

Interview Questions

• How would I react in a conflict with another employee.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Waiting for references to move forward.