St. Joseph Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.8

MRI Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Orange, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

they already know who they want to hire- why are they wasting my time!? they are not looking for the best qualified person, they want a tool- full-time position- 10 hour shifts- need help asap- sounds great

Home Health Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Anaheim, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I went to 4 different interviews and interviewed with at least 6 different people. I first was contacted by HR and we spoke on the phone. Salary was not discussed at all. If I would have known how much they were going to offer at the beginning, I most likely would not have bothered. I had to drive over 60 miles round trip for all 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled a difficult situation. At every interview!   1 Answer
    • How well my customer service was   1 Answer

IT Help Desk Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

Submitted my resume online via their Taleo website. HR Recruiter from California called me and did a phone screen. Scheduled interview with Service Desk Supervisor. Place is hard to find, it's on the second floor of the data center. Sat in the call center while they were ready for me and the interview started. They asked a lot of team oriented questions including technical questions. The trainer did a mock phone call with me which was something different.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

First, two hour interview by executive recruiter. Two rounds of all day interviews plus phone interviews. Some interviews were with multiple people and was interviewed a second time by some of the same leaders.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer read their mission statement to me. "To extend the healing ministry of Jesus in the tradition of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange by continually improving the health and quality of life of people in the communities we serve." And then asked how does our mission, influence you in your role in performing the duties of the job for which you are applying?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System in June 2011.

Interview

It was a pleasant interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't need to negotiate, they gave me more than I expected.

PAs Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

The interview process; I was interviewed in person by two managers. They were great to interview with the setting was comfortable and the questions asked were great questions. Overall the interview process was quick comfortable and filled with smiles.

Interview Questions

• knowledge in Medical Insurance Coverage   1 Answer

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Friendly interview with my new boss. Made me feel welcome from that day on. It was a great experience. Very casual, not "stuffy." I learned a lot from this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Do you have pathology experience?   1 Answer

ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

panel interview with nursing manager and unit employee with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process. very thorough and really care about what you think is the patient experience. Good co workers, friendly environment
    Cons

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Lubbock, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call to come in for an interview a few days later. It was an in-person interview with a nurse manager. It was very straight-forward and I was offered the position at the end of the interview.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Winchester, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called by the Unit Manager and asked to come in for an interview and when I hesitated, they offered for me to bring my child. The manager was very pushy. I felt uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Where did they think I would fit in at?   1 Answer