St. Joseph Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2017

2.9

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Santa Rosa, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with a team of 5-6 people in a roundtable format. Everyone was very kind and friendly...the atmosphere was one of wanting me to succeed. Many questions were asked (10 or so?) and they have multiple parts. Nothing unusual or out of the ordinary, they pertain to experience, how I'd handle future challenges, etc. Hospice is filled with nice people, no nerves required!

Interview Questions

• I don't temember specific questions   1 Answer

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eureka, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Eureka, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by an outside recruiter with a general message. We connected and arranged a time to speak by phone.
    Our call was on a Wednesday morning, and it seemed to go well. The recruiter stated that she'd like to show my resume to the HR Manager and would contact me Thursday or Friday. I asked if she needed a cover letter and she declined.
    Two Thursdays and Fridays have passed and I never heard back. I assume they weren't interested, and that's okay.
    The communication prior to the interview was solid and quite flexible, however, the lack of communication since the interview was disappointing.

PAs Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

The interview process; I was interviewed in person by two managers. They were great to interview with the setting was comfortable and the questions asked were great questions. Overall the interview process was quick comfortable and filled with smiles.

Interview Questions

• knowledge in Medical Insurance Coverage   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Lubbock, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

This was a nice and relaxed interview. I had met the lady interviewing me once at a football game which made it less stressful and personable. She asked me personal questions about myself and we spoke about her for awhile and she made one of my first interviews a great learning experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

First every person I came encounter with was so kind and personable. I felt like I was having a conversation during the interview. They question were asked so fluidly I almost forgot it's an interview. I can tell the Nurse director is a strong leader and am really looking forward to working with them.

Leadership Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System in January 2017.

Interview

This was hands down the worst, most unprofessional interview process of my 12+ year career to date. I drove all around town for panel interviews, team interviews, 1:1 interviews, and after 10+ interviews and SIX MONTHS of back and forth, I have literally not heard one single word. Leadership should be respectful of people's time and energy. I am employed and it took a great deal of energy and effort to prepare and attend 10+ interviews with 20+ people. The very least you can do is reply to one of my emails asking for a status update or return a simple phone call. The process ate up 6 months of job seeking time and I am astonished at the lack of communication and unprofessionalism that permeates across all of the leadership team.

Interview Questions

• Too many to list. 6 months, 10 interviews with 20+ people.   Answer Question

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Friendly interview with my new boss. Made me feel welcome from that day on. It was a great experience. Very casual, not "stuffy." I learned a lot from this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Do you have pathology experience?   1 Answer

ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

panel interview with nursing manager and unit employee with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process. very thorough and really care about what you think is the patient experience. Good co workers, friendly environment
    Cons

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Lubbock, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call to come in for an interview a few days later. It was an in-person interview with a nurse manager. It was very straight-forward and I was offered the position at the end of the interview.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview consist of 9 nurses and 2 doctors. Of the individuals on the panel: 1 nurse, was the Director of both Case Management and Utilization Management, and the Cheif Officer of St. Jude at the time.

Interview Questions

• When I was interviewed, there were a panel of nurses to ask questions abuot the my leadership style. The Director was sphereheading the review, as well as the Supervisor at that time. The questions were to direct my attention to a staff which was very channeling to other former Directors and Supervisors. They needed someone whom was well rounded yet firm. They felt that I would provide good leadership which would allow a better working environment. The Doctor and Director whom I interviewed with, felt that I was well rounded and that my knowledge about the work was excellent. They recieved feedback from my former employer based on a leadership position as a Director of both Case Managment and Utilization Management. The interview was both written and verbal questions for someone in a leadership role.   1 Answer