St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland.

Interview

Brief phone interview with hiring manager to discuss the position and my background. Face to face interview with manager and someone from the department. Basic hr questions asked. More detailed info about the job discussed. To see if I was a good fit for where things were at in the department and if this was something I was interested in.

Interview Questions

• Explain three of your strengths. And three of your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland (Pontiac, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, called back by HR within 2 days. Submitted online reference form that emails 5 references to fill out a form, called by nursing manager on floor, live interview, hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult patient and what did you do   1 Answer

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

My interview was pretty standard. After asking my permission, my interviewer asked me a few person questions. I was also asked a series of technical questions and asked how I would respond in certain situations. Overall, the feel was fairly relaxed. I was offered the position on site and contacted by an HR representative within a day or two.

Interview Questions

• Give some examples of how your are empathetic.   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland (Pontiac, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Participated in combined management and peer therapist group interview. Was a great opportunity to meet potential fellow co-workers and exchange information to determine whether both sides feel there is a good fit! Was alittle intimidating at first, but they quickly make you feel at ease. The position was contingent upon drug and background check which I liked, because it tells me that they have high standards and expectations of conduct with their employees.

Interview Questions

• As a new therapist, what do you feel you can offer patients and fellow therapists?   Answer Question