St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center

Graduate Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center.

Interview

Interview was quick and to the point. The process was easy and I heard back quickly. Everyone was helpful with questions. It took about two days before I heard back

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center.

Interview

Basically, I was shown the department and because I was Certified I was offered the position. The manager walked me through the process of how the department operated. I had to wait for the next orientation date before I could start.

Interview Questions

• What shift I wanted to work. 1st or 3rd.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center (Syracuse, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I went to an RN job fair held at St. Josephs. I talked to each of the stations for the units that were hiring. It was down to telemetry and cardiac ICU. Both managers were nice. Towards the end of the process the nurse recruiter asked me which one I liked more - I said I liked both. She recommended the telemetry, and I said okay. The next day I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• how have you delt with a conflict with an employee   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

3 interview comprised of lengthy panels. There were five people on the panel. They asked multiple questions related to strengths and weaknesses. In addition, they value skills and specialties pertaining to certain departments which are applied for.

Clinical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center (Syracuse, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

very thorough, met with multiple manager within the department was 4 hours long one day. Facility was very interested in prior background. included a tour of the work area and met with employees for each work area. Conversation was very candid and open.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Interview

There was no interview for my position. The hiring process included an orientation in a classroom, followed by 6 days of orienting with co workers. I was then paired up with either an LPN or another nursing assistant for the first three months of my employment in order to become comfortable with the position. I felt that the orientation process was adequate.

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center (Syracuse, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Was called by HR and the interview was scheduled, I met with the Manager and a Software Programmer. I was notified that I received the job several days later.

Interview Questions

• Experience, what shifts I was willing to work.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center (Syracuse, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Hiring Process is very long a month of two. you may forget that you applied here

Interview Questions

• What is your Weakest character   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations an offer was made and I accepted