St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.

Interview

A simple behavioral interview. With a one on one individual. The were very nice and polite. Ask also education and personal question. Tried to to an all around understand of who you are.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through and describe a time when you had to over coming a task with limited information?
      What did you do to gain your team members trust?   Answer Question

Discharge Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

I was a transfer employee from Chandler Regional Hospital. The policies we a little different but that has been resolved. The initial interview was less than an hour. I had a second one after the manager returned from vacation.

Interview Questions

• How can you be an effective member of the Case Management team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had an old employee evaluation as the supervisor was unable to have the new one ready when I interviewed. I did receive one shortly after.

Certified Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center (Stockton, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

It was a comfortable environment. It was not intimidating. Interview panel was polite. It was a good experience. The questions asked were just difficult enough to have to critically think.

Interview Questions

• Who would you go to if you did not know how to do something?   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2011.

Interview

Pretty easy, meet with the PI. He asked about my background. It seemed that once he verified my KSA, he wanted to see if he like me. The hard part is after getting hired, all personnel needs to attend orientation and they only have it twice a month - the 1st and 15th. You can't start work until you have had orientation and processed your paper work. From start to finish, I had to wait 4-5 months for my first pay check :(

Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in February 2009.

Interview

Generally I am satisfied with the interview process. Several senior people participated in the interview and asked lots of questions. I gave a professional presentation afterwards and met and chatted with them one by one.

Interview Questions

• Why you chose St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center?   Answer Question

Research Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in September 2007.

Interview

I had worked at the hospital as a staff nurse prior to taking the research position. I let co-workers know I was interested in getting into research and when a position opened, I was asked to apply.

Interview Questions

• I had worked at a number of other hospitals over the years so the interview expressed concern that it looked as if I "job hopped". I had to explain why I chose new employers, which correlated with time of unemployment with the birth of each of my three children.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate. I simply took what they offered. I will be more assertive with my next career move.