St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center

Discharge Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

I was a transfer employee from Chandler Regional Hospital. The policies we a little different but that has been resolved. The initial interview was less than an hour. I had a second one after the manager returned from vacation.

Interview Questions

• How can you be an effective member of the Case Management team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had an old employee evaluation as the supervisor was unable to have the new one ready when I interviewed. I did receive one shortly after.

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2011.

Interview

Pretty easy, meet with the PI. He asked about my background. It seemed that once he verified my KSA, he wanted to see if he like me. The hard part is after getting hired, all personnel needs to attend orientation and they only have it twice a month - the 1st and 15th. You can't start work until you have had orientation and processed your paper work. From start to finish, I had to wait 4-5 months for my first pay check :(