St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Administration Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in August 2014.

Interview

Took about four months from applying to interviewing. Interviewed with two individuals that asked challenging questions. Interviewing always makes me nervous but the team I interviewed with made the entire process comfortable. Overall I had a good experience but no offer.

Interview Questions

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Response

Mar 26, 2015 – Recruiter

Thank you for your review of your interview experience at St. Jude!
I'm so glad the interview panel made you feel comfortable instead of nervous and that your experience was a good one. Please... More

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

Typical - nothing special. Panel interview with team. 1:1 with department head. They asked some behavioral questions that are pretty standard based on other interviews I've done. Some people asked regular questions. Not everyone had read my application. They seemed in a hurry. Talked more than I did - I mostly listened.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question