St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

3.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and three weeks later I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview for a week later. The phone interview was about 30 min long. Awkwardly long pauses in between answers so that interviewer could type in my responses. After reading all of the reviews, I was prepared for the type of questions, but found the overall interview difficult.

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavioral type questions:
    Tell me why you left your last position
    Tell me a specific time you worked on a team and had favorable/non-favorable results
    Tell me what you liked and disliked about your last position
    Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond a goal
    Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a team
    Tell me how you organize your day and time
    Tell me about a time when you had to be creative to come up with a solution   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Interview

Submitted application on line and was interviewed by phone after a week, then in person a week later. Had to wait several weeks before hearing that I had the job.

Interview Questions

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Response

Mar 18, 2015 – Recruiter

Congratulations on the the job offer and thank you very much for the review! We do apologize that the process seemed to have taken quite some time. This is information that we can use to help our... More