St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Administrative Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process began with two phone interviews with a recruiter - one full day of on-site interviews with individuals and panels. A second on site interview with the head of the department.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult and most anticipate question was one in the same, "Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it?"   1 Answer

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Response

May 7, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for your review! Congratulations on your new position here at St. Jude.

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

Brief, professional and convenient during my working hours because it was in the very next building. The hiring process moved quickly and I was available to start exactly when I was needed.

Interview Questions

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Response

Apr 2, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for the review and we hope you are enjoying your job!

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very professional and asked good questions. The process had good flow. All the steps to follow (from beginning to end) were very clear. There was a sense of urgency.