St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Bioinformatics Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Gave a couple of different seminars and met everyone on my potential team. Mostly focused on what I have done and what I am capable of doing as a scientist at St. Jude.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were directed towards my research and transferrable skills   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in September 2018.

Interview

One phone interview with a recruiter, one video interview with the hiring manager, 1.5 days of the on-site interview. Overall, great interview experience. Had very thoughtful scientific discussions with everyone. A very friendly interview process, but tough questions as everyone is very smart!

Interview Questions

• What are my long term goals and how do they align with my prospective job?   Answer Question

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Response

Jul 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Bioinformatics is one of our fastest-growing and most important departments. We're happy to have you!

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume and CV I was invited to participate in an initial phone interview. For the initial interview, I was asked to prepare slides to discuss my research. After the initial interview, I was asked to complete a second interview. During the second interview I was asked about personality and HR related questions. I was invited for a site visit where I met members of the Bioinformatics team and gave a formal presentation. After the onsite visit, I was asked to analyze some important papers in the field.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to demonstrate how my research experience translated into the overall aims of St Jude Children's Research Hospital.   Answer Question