St. Jude Children's Research Hospital CRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital CRA Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A few weeks later I received a call for an interview with the team. The itinerary can be somewhat intimidating, but everyone was warm, welcoming, and professional. After 2 weeks, I received a call for a second interview. The second interview with the doctors and director was a bit tougher, but still everyone was courteous and made you feel comfortable. You could tell that everyone loved their job and was proud to be apart of such an amazing institution; which in turn, confirms all the positive things you hear about St. Jude. After about 3-4 weeks I received an offer and I accepted!

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience and skills relate to the responsibilities/duties of the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The initial offer was lower than I expected, but I was able to negotiate to a higher salary with no problems.

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

It was informative and simple. I met with many different people and they all took in interest in me and put me at ease for the most part. It looked intimidating on paper when I got my interview schedule but it went by fast and everyone was nice.

Interview Questions