St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. A 30 minute phone call with member s of the HR team. I was contacted a couple days later to set up a skype interview in which I had to prepare a powerpoint on the history of St. Jude. The skype interview included no additional questions other than the powerpoint presentations. I was offered the internship a week after my skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had to work with someone you disagreed with.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was a bit nerve racking only because it was a panel interview with behavioral based interview questions. Also, had a second interview that was very stressful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were unsuccessful in communicating information to other. A time when you were successful.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Entirely behavioral. Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict, for example. Things like that. Everyone I met was extremely friendly and professional.