St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was really laid back. My interviewer was a really nice lady, who was personable and easy to talk to. She clearly was invested in the mission of St. Jude and it seemed as though the primary purpose of the interview was to ensure that the new hire would be able to bring the same level of passion and care to their work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any non-profit experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in April 2015.

Interview

I found the job description on Monster.com and send my resume in. It took a while to hear back from them, but someone emailed me to schedule a phone interview. After that went well, she had me speak to one of her colleagues, who I learned also works in the office and supervised interns directly. Both of the conversations were pretty standard. They were super friendly and just wanted to see that I cared about their mission wholeheartedly!

Interview Questions

• They asked general get-to-know-you stuff and asked about my past experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

First step was a phone call. If you passed that, you were invited for a day of interviews with the office to see where you best fit. You needed to submit a number of forms, background checks, health information, etc.