St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

3.2

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Interview

interview face to face with the PI,
write some proposal about what you are interested in for further research,
discuss with PI to modify the proposal and exchange ideas about research,
get an offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

First had a Skype interview with my advisor and several administrative staff. Within few days I was invited for a onsite interview. The interview was very well planned and got a chance to meet many people in the department. A very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience and how I would use it to the current research project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Prompt communications and fast paced hiring process. The colleagues and staff were supportive throughout. There was 1:1 interview, followed by work presentation. Afterwards I could meet individual group members and could assess how do they work, what are their aspirations and how do they feel working in their current role. It was an enjoyable experience to communicate with everyone before being hired.

Interview Questions

• What is my opinion on animal related research work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with 3 PIs. I start from introducing myself, including my education and research background. They are interested in my genomic background. They also asked about what I've done in order to improve my statistical skills. The most important part is about your CV. Be ready to explain everything you put in your CV is critical.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

It was competitive and good. Questions related to my project was being asked. My work experience was examined. The reason for leaving my previous employment was also asked. My superviving skills were also examined.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in SJCRH?   1 Answer

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Response

May 7, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for your review! I hope your job here is going well!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

one on one

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in January 2008.

Interview

Presentation, followed by interview

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

I was invited by a St. Jude recruiter to apply to multiple positions, and had the opportunity to interview with four different labs. St. Jude covered all travel expenses and stay in Memphis for three days. I gave a talk to the different lab members on my graduate work and then talked to people in the lab including the PI.