St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was completed in a prompt and detailed fashion. I appreciated how quickly I was contacted and the timely fashion that all three interview process ( initial phone screening, face to face with hiring manager and final panel interview) were completed. It gave me the sense that the hiring manager posted a position that they were serious about filling with the best candidate as quickly as they could. All contacts were accessible and communication with each one was clear and detailed regarding next steps.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in joining the organization?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online
    Phone Interview
    Panel Interview w/ Sr. Recruiters
    Panel Interview w/ two directors and manager
    Completed some skills testing - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
    Received an offer about a week after the interview; negotiated on salary
    Had to complete background check and drug screen

Interview Questions

• Behavioral-based interview questions i.e.

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Interview

Behavioral interview! Be ready to talk about past work experiences. You can't fake your way through this one.

I had one phone interview and then two panel interviews with 3-4 people in each. I then completed couple skills tests. The onsite interview lasted 2-3 hours and the phone interview was roughly 30 minutes.

The hiring process was real smooth. I completed background and drug screens as a part of the process.

Interview Questions

• All questions can be difficult or hard depending on what you've done in the past and how well you can remember it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Response

Feb 1, 2015 – Recruiter

Thank you for your thorough review of our interview process! Of course the decision to conduct testing as well as the number of interviews and decision to conduct phone screens differs between... More