St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Senior Research Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Research Technologist

Interviews at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

3.5

Senior Research Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in December 2014.

Interview

a phone interview first, and then onsite interview, benefits coverage, and talk with everybody in the group. THe overall interview experience is very good, has basically interacted with everyone in the group.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for the position   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Senior Research Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Casual interview, nice and enthusiastic scientists I meet.
    First phone interview, 20 minutes about what they do and if my experience fit. The experience I have really fits their need.
    Then a whole day on-site interview scheduled about three weeks after the phone interview, 3 one-to-one interview, and presentation for about 1 hour in the morning, lunch with director, then 2 one-to-one interview and one group interview. And a final 30 min tour.

Interview Questions

• The questions are pretty related to the job and my experience, nothing really unexpected.   Answer Question

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Response

May 19, 2016 – Recruiter

Thank you so much for the review and we want to congratulate you on the job offer!!!! As a hospital, we always strive for an excellent experience when it comes to our interview process and our... More