St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Volunteer Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Volunteer Services Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

3.5

Volunteer Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Interview

Submitted my resume and cover letter by email, had a brief phone interview, and lastly a panel interview. The in-person interview consisted of interview and the informal lunch interview with the whole department.

Interview Questions

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Response

Apr 6, 2015 – Recruiter

Congrats on the new position and thank you very much for the review! It looks like you had an enjoyable experience. St. Jude strives to offer an excellent interview process for all interviewees... More

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Volunteer Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in March 2015.

Interview

I applied a few months before the internship was to start. I received an email wanting a phone interview with the department director. Once finished that interview I was asked to come in person for the interview. I received a phone call a short time later saying I had received the internship.

Interview Questions