St. Jude Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2017

2.7

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center (Sylmar, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very specific technical questions related to circuit analysis and design. C and object oriented programming. 4 sessions of 1 hr interviews with different potions related to the position. Very long time to answer in regards to getting an interview and recieving a update.

Employee Wellness Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center.

Interview

The process took about 2 months from time of application to the actual interview. I applied online and then was contacted via email by the Wellness Manager to come in for an interview. I interviewed with a panel of 3 people. The interview took exactly 1 hour. The questions were fairly standard questions. They took turns reading questions off of a prepared sheet and jotting down notes. Almost all of the questions were behavioral questions asking for specific examples of how you handled specific situations. The last question was why should we hire you. Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to deal with a difficult coworker. Tell us about a time you felt overwhelmed with tasks. How did you handle it? What do you know about current needs in employee wellness. What do you know about the population that this position would be targeting.   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center (Fullerton, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very friendly manager, I felt right at home. did not feel any pressure. the manager and I sometimes got off topic and talked about our backgrounds and found out we went to all the same school. very friendly place

Interview Questions

• what what I do in certain situations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just had to say what they wanted to hear. Like I would work my best to meet all PT needs

Front Office/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center (Fullerton, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Contacted through a temp agency, interviewed with management and was contacted the next business day to offer the position. They described the job in pretty good detail. Pay range I feel is below average for my experience.

Care Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. My employer was very direct and clear on what they expect me to do. I submitted my application and resume online, so I did not have to bring a physical copy to the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe is the greatest strength you have?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center (Fullerton, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

You must take a few basic medical assistant test before you speak with the manager; then you are asked a series of appropriate questions, I was also able to ask a few questions of my own, and was given pretty straight forward answers, then was told that i will get contacted in about 5 business days with an answer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the medical field
      What are your weaknesses and strenghts
      Would you say you catch on very quickly, or do better once youve taken some notes?
      1 Answer