St. Jude Medical Clinical Research Associate (Field) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Jude Medical Clinical Research Associate (Field) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Clinical Research Associate (Field) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call about 2 weeks later from an HR Scheduler. We set up a teleconference 2 days later with a Hiring Manager. The conversation was light and easy - just discussion of background and experience. I was invited to LA the following week for a few face to face interviews. I took 2.5 days of PTO to travel to LA one night, interview the next day for 1.5 hrs and a flight back that evening - the travel plans were not relayed to me until 8:50 PM EST the day before my travel. The interviewers were friendly and did not ask any behavioral questions. They spent a lot of time discussing St. Jude's recent layoffs and lead recalls and I spent a lot of time listening. They asked some questions regarding my background then rushed me from one person to the next. HR was so busy, I didn't even get the opportunity to meet with them or hand them my paper application/background check info/etc. So they promised an answer by the next Monday. Monday came and went...I left a voice mail with HR and no one returned the call. Tuesday I finally reached my original HR contact who informed me that they already extended an offer to someone else. It would have been courteous to inform me that I was not selected, instead of having to investigate myself.

Overall, friendly folks...poor communication. It would have also been nice if they selected their top candidate and flew them to LA to interview as opposed to bringing 3 of us out for 1 position.

Interview Questions