St. Jude Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Jude Medical Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.8

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was mainly composed of behavioral questions and specific situations. Not very many technical questions involved. I first completed a phone interview which went very well and then a Skype interview with the hiring manager. Technical difficulties made conversation a bit complicated but overall it was a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to take a leadership position.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone first. Then interview with hiring manager. Then interview with Vice President of Sales. Obtained verbal offer but it was several weeks until I obtained a written offer.

Quality Engineering Rotational Program QERP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter at the engineering fair and had an on-campus interview the following day. The interview lasted 30 minutes. There were two interviewers, both with a technical background.

The QERP program only takes 3 people per year and they were looking at students from several different universities, so about 3-4 weeks later I followed-up and found out I would not be moving forward in the process.

Interview Questions

• -What does quality mean to you?
      -Identify / discuss one of your weaknesses
      -Asked me to expand upon some of my specific previous experiences
      -Why medical device / St. Jude? Why a rotational program?
      Answer Question

Process Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Plymouth, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Staffing agency recruiter first interviwed me and sent my resume to hiring manager.Staffing recruiter asked for my two references and then emailed them to ask about me.Hiring manager and the Principal engineer then interviewed me.After I was selected they did the background screening and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Overall experience was good.They asked for exprience in medical device industry.Asked about some engineering project. Also, asked more about the application of statistical methods in manufacturing.The interview was aproximately 1 hour long.   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Slightly technical about basic java concepts. Went over resume and previous experience a little bit. Slightly technical about basic java concepts. Went over resume and previous experience a little bit. Slightly technical about basic java concepts. Went over resume and previous experience a little bit. Slightly technical about basic java concepts. Went over resume and previous experience a little bit.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in November 2015.

Interview

I met a recruiter from St. Jude Medical at my school's career fair. I received an email within a week asking me to respond about what kind of co-op position I would be interested in. The recruiter set up a phone interview about 2 weeks later with a few engineers.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions specific to my resume about my previous projects and experiences.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer I Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. I went through two or three phone interviews before they flew me up for an on site interview. During the onsite interview I interviewed with my now manager, their boss and one other employee. The questions were what you would expect with a couple of statistics questions and morality questions thrown in.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach working with someone you do not get along with?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

A three day interview with an assessment on day 3. Each day was a class learning about the company and what it entails. The following work day is the fist official work day.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

They asked about my experience and school activities. They also asked me about some of my achievements and programming language that I know. No technical interview is given to me

Interview Questions

• They asked about one of the obstacle that I have faced during my past job experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

Two people in a conference room. One asking most questions and the otehr observing -I think it was the manager. very short, took about ten minuntes. A Spanish speaking person asked me questions to test my language fluency.