St. Jude Medical Interview Questions in Minnetonka, MN | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Minnetonka, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Overall it was a great experience. I felt it was relaxed enough that both myself and the employer were able to get an accurate idea of what working together would be like. In all it took a very long time due to internal review and changes made to the position. However, they were great about keeping me informed along the way. This was the best interview and hiring process I have experienced so far! Very professional and organized.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle situations where you have conflicting direction from leadership?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with developing and implementing process change?   Answer Question
    • What is your experiencing with measuring performance metrics and forecasting.   Answer Question

Medical Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Minnetonka, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

Set-up meeting with recruiter. Do a group test. 4 part test, reading, math, dexterity, and microscope. Takes approx 3+ hours. Reading has only 7 question, if you read the manual you will find the answer, Math was just add, subtract, multiply, divide, and fractions, Dexterity, was putting 4 different pieces together for 1 minute to see how fast you put together things, Microscope, look through microscope to see the accepted and rejected ones. Met with recruiter and did a mini interview which was easy. Expect a phone call in 2 weeks to meet with supervisor. Should take only about an 1+ hour but testing with other people can take long.

Interview Questions