St. Jude Medical Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Jude Medical Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Slightly technical about basic java concepts. Went over resume and previous experience a little bit. Slightly technical about basic java concepts. Went over resume and previous experience a little bit. Slightly technical about basic java concepts. Went over resume and previous experience a little bit. Slightly technical about basic java concepts. Went over resume and previous experience a little bit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Medical

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They ask a lot of interview questions. your weaknesses? your skills? pretty straightforward

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

Follows the typical industry standard, that is, HR interview to manager interview to group interview to peer interview and etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

This is a very conservative company. They want you to be working on old technologies and even the upper management agreed on this.

Interview Questions

• Have you had conflicts with other co-workers?   Answer Question
    • What had you learnt in the past that motivated you to be an Engineer   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

1) HR
    2) Face-to-Face (Technical)

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

Phone screening followed by a half-day interview on site. I was interviewed for a contracting position as Java Developer. 8 interviewers in the room from all project disciplines PM, development and testing leaders, developers, etc. The interviewers focused on behavioral and general development processes experience. Not a strong technical interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The contract terms were known in advance so no negotiation followed the offer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was great, but the position was put on hold indefinitely.

Interview Questions

• What could I have done differently to convince my current employer that a change was necessary.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in September 2009.

Interview

pretty standard

phone screen followed by a day of 1:1 interviews