St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network (Bethlehem, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

When I was called in they asked me to interview the next day after answering some prescreening questions. The interview it self was going great, I was first interviewed by the HR department and then they asked if I would mind being interviewed by a board of directors, that same day. During the interview with the board of directors, it was going great, until a woman abruptly came in, sat right next to me (very closely) and started firing questions at me. It was nerve racking and very unproffessional. At that point after answering questions as fast as I could for her, two directors stopped her midquestion asked her why she was being so strong. The woman than got up looked at me and said she did not want a young person and walked out. The board appologized to me and said that she is tough, however, I ended up explaining to them that that work environment is not going to be a suitable fit for me and I left. They called me two days later to ask if I wanted to come back in for another interview and I declined.

Interview Questions

• What is going to be the biggest issue for the future with healthcare?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network.

Interview

The process is like any other hospital job. You come into HR, and interview with an HR Representive. Afterwards, you interview with the manager of the unit you're applying for. They get back to you in about 2 weeks after reaching out to your references. Then when you're offered the position it's you're usual drug tests and paperwork.

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2008.

Interview

I applied for a job with St. Lukes Hospital in Bethlehem as a medical records clerk. The interview process was painless and the recruiter was very nice which made it a little easier. It took a while for them to verify my employment though.

Interview Questions

• I always hate the greatest strengths and weakness questions.   Answer Question

Telephone Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network (Bethlehem, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Long, took two months before I was interview. Very slow process. Very non personal. Not enough questions on who I am . What I like. How were my other Jobs as Far as what i took from them, as tools to guide me to other jobs I was hired for , I think. When interviewing a potential candidate get to know a little about them. Before you ask the long list of questions about experience and why you left your job to seek the one your appling for , it's make you feel at ease and comfortable when being interviewed . Makes you feel human not robotic. This my opinion .

Interview Questions

• Are you good with changes, things here change day by day, that told me it's not properly managed .   1 Answer

Front Desk Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network (Bethlehem, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Had my initial interview which went very well, which lead to interviewing with the Doctors and Regional Managers at the location that I would be working at. Which went very well too. It came down to- I've been a receptionist too long and make too much $ as a receptionist - so I would have to take a pay cut to get a better position. But I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me many questions, but the one that surprised me the most was "what do you do for fun?"   1 Answer
    • Of course there was that one "where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network.

Interview

Met with Director of program as well as clinical coordinator. I was already an employee as a CNA, so maybe my interview process went a little bit smoother.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network.

Interview

Positive experience. Meet with HR first and then meet with managers of the specific dept. you are interviewing for. Everyone was extremely friendly and made the experience comfortable. Overall, it was good interview experience.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network in February 2017.

Interview

It was relaxed HR was friendly. Overall a good experience. After I met with HR I met with the nurse manager who was also very nice. They asked the common interview questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you went above and beyond for a patient.   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quakertown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network (Quakertown, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

very time consuming and the personality test is a little much for my taste but i scored well. Just answer the questions how THEY want them answered. its kind of like sweet talking, just say what you know they want to hear.

Interview Questions

• why so you want to be apart of st lukes   1 Answer

Negotiation

there wasnt much. they offered the position and i accepted

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

meeting with hiring supervisor.taking a tour of the hospital with supervisor, a lot of paperwork to complete. questions to be answered on computer, getting a full physical and a TB test. filling out paper work to approve criminal back ground check and child abuse check drug testing. sit through an all day orientation with other potential employees .it was a lot to take in but some very helpful information overall it was a wonderful experience