St. Onge Company Interview Questions in York-Hanover, PA | Glassdoor

St. Onge Company Interview Questions in York-Hanover, PA

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at St. Onge Company (York, PA).

Interview

Spoke with multiple people: engineers, directors, and company president. Very open process and took all day since there were several folks. Met with peers for lunch and offered good discussion. Interview covered experience and personal activities and interests. Very candid on projects and travel. Asked about long term desires as this type of job isn't a one or two year stop. Interpersonal skills were looked at very tough since the job requires good customer interface.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Onge Company (York, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview - about 50 minutes, three people on conference call. Standard questions as we reviewed my resume.
    On-site interview - I met with nine people individually for about 30-45 minutes each. Simple questions about my experience. Data Analysis assessment using Excel was not hard, but still did not finish in time.

Supply Chain Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Onge Company (York, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I spent a day interviewing with several employees, including Mike Jones and one of the directors. I also completed an assessment for data analysis which you can do in either Access or Excel. You are given 30 minutes to complete this data test.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience/projects from your resume, including what was the problem/challenge you were trying to solve, the process you took and the outcome of your efforts.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Onge Company (York, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone first and then I flew out and met with several team members. It was great because I was able to meet several of the team members and understand more about the St. Onge approach.