St. Rose Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Rose

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a review of my resume and the interviewers deciding where I could fit into their company. We discussed my experience and how it could be used in a position within the company

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Rose (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

Very easy going laid back environment. Asked questions about self and experience. Interview lasted about 20 minutes. Manager and director was nice and straightforward. Biggest thing is to be relaxed and calm during an interview.

Interview Questions

• What information do you know about insurance   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Rose (Henderson, NV).

Interview

Multiple group interviews at three different hospitals. Conducted by other dept directors, mgrs, and administrators. Nice people at each campus. Questions very similar at each campus and by each group. That became a little tedious.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Transitional Care Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Rose.

Interview

Interview was a pleasant, comfortable meeting with two leads and one potential colleague. I appreciate that they took time to tour parts of the hospital and share sample reports. There were no tests, but there may have been on a second interview.

Interview Questions

• They are interested in previous experience or knowledge of Six Sigma / Lean concepts.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Rose (Hayward, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview was Very informal. It included a panel of 2 managers/supervisors. No technical questions were asked as I was a new grad at the time. They made me feel very comfortable and welcome. The interview Lasted about 15 minutes and took place in a small conference room. They had several interviewees waiting to be interviewed after me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why did you choose this hospital? How would you contribute to the team? Greatest accomplishment? Weakness?   Answer Question