St. Vincent Charity Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Recruiter called set up appointment. Nurse Manager too much of a cluster, so interviewed by peer. When i was finally taken to the NM, she was doing so many things at once, neither of us could finish a sentence. Called by recruiter with job offer. drug and background test and math test.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at previous jobs.   1 Answer

Medical Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by Jody Blessing, the nurse manager for the floor. She was courteous and professional and did a thorough interview. Afterwards, she walked me around the entire 2nd floor to see various areas and talk to current employees. I was very impressed!

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you've faced, and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

EVS Housekeeping Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center.

Interview

There was an exclusive One on One Interview process with the Director of the department which lasted nearly 45 minutes in duration. The interview process consisted of a range of questions and scenarios. A few days later, I received an offer letter via email for the position and a starting pay.

Interview Questions

• Previous job experience that relates to desired job role?

An example of time when you demonstrated quality customer service?   1 Answer

Emergency Room Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The volunteer application process took months-- I started back in September and did not become a volunteer until February. I did appreciate the interview and training processes, however. I also enjoyed my interview with the volunteer coordinator at the time, who is now retired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to volunteer?   1 Answer