St. Vincent Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Scheduler Interview

Interview

very easy interview process. A FEW QUESTIONS AND BRIEFLY DESCRIBED WHAT THE JOB IS ALL ABOUT. They ask about 3 to 6 questions. MOSTLY STAR QUESTIONS. Just goggle simple questions about interview questions and what to expect

OT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Vincent Health.

Interview

I participated in a phone interview with a recruiter - they were very kind and thoughtful. The recruiter stayed in consistent contact with me for over 2 months during the hiring process, and was very helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Vincent Health (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

When you apply to St. Vincent, your application will have to pass through a screening process, and if you don't have at least 1 year of jobs that deal with medical insurance, you probably won't pass to the next step. When you get an interview, you will be asked a lot of questions on customer service, how you would handle unruly patients and unruly co workers. You then have to wait and HR will call you with an offer.

Interview Questions

• When did you go above and beyond, and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at St. Vincent Health (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was okay. Very long interview. Was interviewed by two people of management. Asked very long and detailed questions for a entry level position. Overall interview lasted almost 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• What describes you, how do you do in stressful situations, etc. Basic interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at St. Vincent Health (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

Standard customer service questions. Strengths and weaknesses, and are you capable of handling stress. Have you ever been fired, if so, why? It helps to have customer service experience as well.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Vincent Health (Evansville, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for a patient access scheduler job. I didn't get a call until a little over a month later. During the interview I was told multiple positions in patient access departments were open. The interview was about 30 minutes and went well. I was asked a list of questions. I was ultimately offered a job (a week after the interview) in a different place than what I'd applied for.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult customer/client?   Answer Question
    • What do you do if you notice a fellow employee is doing something incorrectly?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at St. Vincent Health.

Interview

Applied and within a week was contacted by a recruiter, set up an interview time and had the interview within the next few days. Everyone was very nice and communication was great. At the time I applied there were limited open positions so it did take longer for my recruiter to find an open position for an interview but I was contacted immediately and from there the process was pretty quick. Still waiting to hear back

Interview Questions

• Questions about teamwork, experience (clinicals in my case), why I chose to apply   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Vincent Health (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a week later set up a phone interview with a recruiter. The next day I got a call to set up an on-site interview with a panel of 4 people for the following day.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Vincent Health (Carmel, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Nice and quick. Had a phone interview first, then met with the Office Lead and did a conference call with the manager on the phone. I then was asked to do a 2nd interview but at a different location and I finally met with the manager to do it all again.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Vincent Health.

Interview

Applied online and it took a good 4-6 weeks to hear back. Scheduled a time for a phone interview. Had a phone interview with basic questions. Was told about St Vincent’s mission statement and their core values. Was told I’d receive a call in a week to let me know if I was hired or not. Never heard back.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Vincent Health in August 2017.

Interview

JCAHO had a surprise visit right when I arrived. Had to change offices and one member had to arrive late. They did a nice job regrouping and moving the interview to a new location. The job though was misrepresented in the job description posted.

Interview Questions

• Name one reason yo want to work here   1 Answer