St. Vincent's Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2016

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Vincent's Health Services

NP Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Health Services.

Interview

Fast, efficient. I cold called the recruiter, sent my resume and was given an interview within a week.
    I was offered the job the next day. Nothing more to say on this process.

Emergency Department Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Health Services (Bridgeport, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

I was referred to the ED department by an ED educator. After a few emails with my now direct manager, I came in for an in person interview that lasted approximately 40 minutes. I had one internal interview with direct manager and then about 10 days later peer interviews with three current ED employees. I received an offer of employment from human resources a few days after the peer interviews, but had to stay on in my current position for 6 weeks while a suitable replacement was found. This was an in-house interview, meaning I was already employed with St. Vincent's Health Services. I felt (and still feel) the manager was intuitive, bright, and worked and works hard to make sure her employees integrate into the department.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel you are well-suited to the Emergency Room.   1 Answer

Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Health Services (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Manager, and two assistant managers took turn asking basic interview questions. Asked situational questions and how I would deal with the situation. It was in a classroom setting on the floor I was interviewing for. Laid back and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• To describe a time when I dealt with a difficult customer/patient and how I dealt with it.   Answer Question

Aquatic Fitness Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Health Services (Santa Barbara, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I got a call from someone in Management interested in setting up a time to met me based on a recommendation they had received. About a week later I came in for an interview which lasted about half an hour.

Interview Questions

• What my background was in movement training and how I could apply that to an aquatic fitness program?   Answer Question

Skill Trianer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Health Services in September 2010.

Interview

ask question filled paper work