St Vrain Valley School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at St Vrain Valley School District

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St Vrain Valley School District (Longmont, CO) in May 2018.

Interview

Simple, straight forward interview. Questions were very standard. CO schools do a great job of actually providing the questions before the interview so I felt prepared to give great examples.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have outside the classroom that has helped you prepare for situations inside the classroom?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St Vrain Valley School District (Longmont, CO) in January 2018.

Interview

I made it far enough in the interview process to have spoken with three employees of the school system. I sent digital thank you notes to all of them and was told to keep an eye out for an email that coming Friday about the next part of the process. I never received an email and when I reached out a week later to check in, I still received no response. I understand that employers cannot respond to all initial applicants for a position, but I believe it is common courtesy to send at least a short rejection note to anyone who has been interviewed, rather than ghosting on the applicant.