Staff Management | SMX Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Staff Management | SMX

1.0

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Albany, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Went down to Georgia Dep. of Labor for an application and well i got interviewed the same day.There was a 1 on 1 interview after completing the application. A lot of people were there. The manager also talked to us as a group after she'd picked who she wanted to hire. The hired group also had to go over company information together. We took a short quiz after, but those scores were not graded. I was there for close to 3 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Staff Management | SMX

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Jackson, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

I went in, and spoke with the people in the office. They had me do a test online, and then they had me fill out some paperwork, and then I was basically hired. They are really short staffed, and if you can pass a drug test, you are pretty much hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift 40 pounds? Do you have any food allergies? Are you allergic to latex?   1 Answer