Staff Management | SMX Picker/Packer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Staff Management | SMX

1.5

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Columbia, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

I mentioned the misdemeanor of a $15 shoplifting charge currently on my record and ask the interview agent and SMX background check personnel if it would affect my employment status. I was told "no" both times, but when I called the following day to double check my status, I was told the hiring process had been concluded as "ceased due to my background check". I received something of an appeal letter from SMX and I am emailing now to confirm an individual assessment as read the letter.

Interview Questions

• What are your srongest assets?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Staff Management | SMX

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Murfreesboro, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

There wasn't one. Checked ID to make sure you were who you said you were. Shuttled about 30 people through the process like cattle. Took about 2 hours to complete application. Then had a mouth swab drug test. Brief presentation on the company and the various job descriptions. Waited two weeks and found that I had failed the background check due to a domestic violence misdemeanor in 2013.