Staff Management | SMX Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staff Management | SMX Recruitment Interview Questions

Interviews at Staff Management | SMX

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

3 phone interviews within 3 mos. Never really got any solid facts about the job until DO interviewed in person. So total of 4 interviews. They were all pretty laid back. Mostly talked about previous experience in staffing. When interviewed in person, a lot more details about the position were available but still very easy going process. I think they mostly want to make sure you can perform where they need you to.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staff Management | SMX

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX.

Interview

I applied to their ad and was contacted by one of their recruiters. I stated in writing that I was unavailable on Tuesday morning, but she insisted to schedule me for a phone interview on Tuesday morning. I asked to reschedule, and she agreed to reschedule to the afternoon. However, she still called on Tuesday morning. During the initial phone screening, she scheduled a time for the second phone screening. She was late for the second phone interview for an hour. The recruiter looked very unprofessional, unprepared, and absent-minded. Interview with the HM was pretty cool though.

Interview Questions

• Very typical interview questions regarding the background and prior experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

it was a fast pace interview, because the leading staff was very busy and still training new employees. I took a drug test and background check, once everything free and clear, I was hired in the amount of 5-7 business days.

Interview Questions

• why do want to work for company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Murfreesboro, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

You sit down in front of a person in a office. They ask two silly random questions and you have the job. They don't tell you anything about what your applying for.

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very clear and up front. They answered a lot of my questions. They also asked me about what I thought about the role and how I fit into it. I also talked about my vision and goals if I got the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience   1 Answer