Staff Management | SMX Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staff Management | SMX Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Staff Management | SMX

1.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Very simple. Just fill out standard paperwork, pass a drug test and agree to an available shift schedule. You could either complete the application process online or go to one of the SMX offices in person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staff Management | SMX

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX.

Interview

Very relaxed, don't be nervous , no reason to be nervous , doesn't seem like a real job interview, too easy going . They drug test , they make you go on a computer to fill out papers . Takes about 1-2 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

General Tour walked through the area to show what the different area station are and how they relate to what they do. Fill out paperwork on Computer, Drug Test, General Questions asked about your work experience and , what the job entailed!!

Interview Questions

• Working with others as a team, what did I think about it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Cockeysville, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of a group info session and computer test. If you get through the test, which is fairly simple, you do a quick one on one interview and you're given a form to complete your urinalysis within 24 hours. The entire process took 2 days. I did not start working for another month or so though.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work overtime?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX.

Interview

Interview started with a group tour of the Amazon warehouse. Their office was inside the warehouse. Since it was a staffing agency, they did not tell the specific department where I would work. After the tour, we went to SMX's office where we had to take a test to see if we could identify pictures of books and DVDs based on the titles. If we passed, we moved onto an easy one-on-one interview and took a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What action would you take if you saw a coworker acting unsafe?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX in November 2014.

Interview

Most of their hiring and Interview process are online through series of questionnaires. They say 90% of their interview are these questionnaires. After completing their online part of application with questionnaires, you are invited for onsite small interview and further hiring process which includes background check and drug testing as well as filling out couple of other forms.

Interview Questions

• If you fill out online part of your application carefully, they don't ask much questions as they are willing to hire more people for these holiday season.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX.

Interview

I applied online. Went in for an interview where you filled out an assessment on the computer, then waited for an interview. During the interview, I sat down introduced myself and then was told that I had a job pending background check and drug test , and had orientation set for the next day. After orientation, trying to set up a shift was nearly impossible because they kept trying to offer shifts that i could not work.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I found their contact info on a job board. Emailed them, gave me a link to the application, and filled it out. A few days later I received a call telling me they were interviewing candidates in the Downtown office. Once I got there, they gave me this "assessment" in which you match products with their designated code (this resembles the coding used in the handheld device the warehouse workers use). If you pass that in the time allotted (10 min), they interview you, asking about previous work history, whether or not you're physically able to handle the job, and they ask you some "safety" questions which is really just based on common sense. Once you pass that, you'll be given an oral drug test while you watch an introductory video. After that, they give you a handbook with all the company policies and what not, and they tell you they'll call you/contact you for the orientation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked me to choose a shift, only to later be told that it was no longer available. I told them I couldn't work certain times because of school, and the recruiter responded by saying "I'll make note of that". They didn't. They're very unorganized.

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Moreno Valley, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked me a few questions and hired me as they were in need of people and than we applied online with the drug sticks in our mouths..It was really very quick as it was the holidays and they needed people badly.They probably hired everyone who applied..

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staff Management | SMX (Tracy, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was quick and simple, I was over dressed wearing a dress shirt and slacks (most people wore anything), I didn't need my GED life I was told I would need, they just asked a few questions and told me I was hired pending the drug screen (which is a stick placed in the side of your mouth for ten or so minutes).

Interview Questions

• If I could stand for ten hours.   1 Answer
    • Can I lift up to fifty pounds.   1 Answer