Staffmark Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staffmark Recruiter Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staffmark (Johnson City, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with both the District Director & the Account Manager who I would be mainly working with. They were both very friendly & were able to keep it feeling more like a conversation than an interview with just a bunch of questions.

Interview Questions

• What I love the most about my career path & why I think I would like this position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Staffmark

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staffmark (Ontario, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Hiring process took about 2 weeks. I was asked what my weakness was. I was also asked if i can work long hours any day of the week. You cant go home until job orders are filled.

Interview Questions

• how do i work in high pressured jobs.?What was my highest achievement.   Answer Question

No life/work balance and long commute

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staffmark (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

I met with a manager in a very laid back environment and was given a break down of the role. It was not sugar coated, it was a realistic job preview.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staffmark (Columbus, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

At Staffmark first you will submit a resume then based on your qualifications will take a number of skills assessments. Based on your performance an position will be found for you if you meet the minimum standards.

Interview Questions

• What have you done most recently?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. The rate you are hired in at is fixed and set by client contract.