Stamps.com Technical Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stamps.com Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stamps.com (El Segundo, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process seemed normal, until you get there and there are 20 other people vying for the same job. They herd you into a conference room and then tell you the greatness of the company, and then drop the hammer of how long the process will take and what they will look for. 90% of the people applying won't pass their first group interview, then the assessment, which features laughable questions about nothing, ala Google. If you pass that, you get a phone interview, if you pass that, you get another in person interview, and if you're luck, 24 - 30 days after your initial interview, you may get the job. Imagine not having a job, or income, and having to wait 30 days? By then your apartment, home, and car are going to be foreclosed, repossessed or worst. Lame.

Other Interview Reviews for Stamps.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stamps.com (El Segundo, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview after job fair where qualification tests were taken. It went good

Interview Questions

• Job questions not difficult if you were technically prepapred.   Answer Question

Going to school now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stamps.com (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Group presentation followed by a lengthy technical test on general computer and networking issues. I was followed up with an one on one interview. It was a lengthy process for an entry level position. At the time I had an associates degree in Computer Science and did well on the written portion.

Interview Questions

• I was asked an array of technical questions about computers and networking.   Answer Question