Standard Chartered Bank Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Nairobi (Kenya)) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and took the 3 online tests. The initial practice questions are really helpful. I passed all and was asked to book for the telephone interview. The questions were basically focused on your work experience... tell me about a time... After that I got another telephone interview asking about why SCB, what i know about Standard Chartered and a bit or role play. I was then invited to the Assessment Centre.

Other Interview Reviews for Standard Chartered Bank

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in April 2012.

Interview

The interviewers at each stage were professional, honest and pleasant. They focused more on how well I would fit rather than simply grilling me. Only drawback was that they took a really long time to get back to me between each interview stage, unsure if that's a norm though since the final round interviewer didn't seem surprised when I mentioned it.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for Standard Chartered?   Answer Question
    • Describe a scenario where you exhibited people management skills.   Answer Question

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in April 2012.

Interview

The interview starts with the interviewer describing the job function and process of the programme followed by self introduction and competency-based interview.

Interview Questions

• Name an event where you have made a good first impression to someone.
      - what makes you think you need that first good impression
      Answer Question
    • How did you convinced others to achieve your goal.   Answer Question

Consumer Bank Fast Track Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in February 2012.

Interview

did online application, was invited to do 3 online tests, after my results i was invited to take a telephone interview.

Interview Questions

• challenges and opportunities   1 Answer

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in January 2012.

Interview

The lady on the phone was nice.......even though the interview took about 2 hours 26 minutes n. The call dropped like three times and she had the patience to call back and complete the process with me. Now looking forward to the 1:1 interview next week

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation when you had first positive impression on somebody?   Answer Question
    • An example of a situation where you have to convince somebody to accept your opinion.   Answer Question