Standard Chartered Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

3.1

217 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IG Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview

3 tests - strength assessment, logical, and numerical. You then do a digital interview, followed by an HR call and then business interview. It's quite a lengthy program but their IG programme is worth it

Interview Questions

• For the digital interview, classic behavioral questions. Tell me a time you had to adapt to change this type of things   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview

Personality Test, Logical reasoning test, numerical test, Pre-recorded video interview, about 1:30 min each. Nothing too unpredictable, know why you want the job, why you're a good candidate, etc.

Interview Questions

• Logical, Numerical, both timed. Pre-recorded video interview, about 1:30 min each.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

it took about thirty minutes and just some basic questions that you guys can find on the Internet. Just relax and answer according to your own experience , but actually I am a finance mayor student but I applied for the tax intern job just because I got a refer from someone working in the company .

Interview Questions

• why do you think you are the best choice for the job?   1 Answer

LOAN OPERATIONS SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Newark, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Terrible and unprofessional. I had an interview with them yesterday and everything went well. I scheduled an on-site interview with them within two business days time. The next day the recruiter says that they want to wrap it up today. It is very difficult to prepare for an interview with 2+ people in less than 24 hours. Rushed decision, very bad impression of the company. If they were making decision on Friday they shouldn't have been interviewing Thursday. Absurd.

Interview Questions

• How good are your excel skills?   2 Answers

International Graduate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview

6 steps: 3 tests( logic, verbal, behavioral) , video interview, HR skype interview, and MD interview.
    It was a smooth process. Still in process of Step 5. The HR called and seems to be very kind.
    the logic and verbal tests are a little bit tricky

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on the company website and a few days later they got back to me with an online personality assessment test. Then I moved on to an analysis test and math assessment test. Got back to me within a day about results.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied on the website, the process took a week. First will be the online test, if you pass that, you will be invited to future steps, including a video interview.

Financial Markets Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring process consists of multiple rounds, including a video interview and in-person interview.The first round before formal interviews consists of a battery of tests, including a general behavioral assessment, as well as numerical and abstract reasoning examinations; did not pass.

Interview Questions

• In what situations would you defer responsibility to your supervisor?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst-Financial Markets Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in November 2015.

Interview

The first interview was an automated video interview. It had 10 short questions, each has 1.5 minutes to answer. All of them are behavior questions such as "Tell us about the project or piece of work from University that are most proud of".

Trader Interview

Interview

most of us we can know the questions they are going to ask before the interview, so we can prepare. They are Indian I think, they try to type down what you said. It takes about 45 minutes. Three big questions and within each question there are some small questions. The HR are nice generally speaking.