Standard Chartered Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Standard Chartered Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

3.1

International Graduate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview

6 steps: 3 tests( logic, verbal, behavioral) , video interview, HR skype interview, and MD interview.
    It was a smooth process. Still in process of Step 5. The HR called and seems to be very kind.
    the logic and verbal tests are a little bit tricky

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on the company website and a few days later they got back to me with an online personality assessment test. Then I moved on to an analysis test and math assessment test. Got back to me within a day about results.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied on the website, the process took a week. First will be the online test, if you pass that, you will be invited to future steps, including a video interview.

Summer Analyst-Financial Markets Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in November 2015.

Interview

The first interview was an automated video interview. It had 10 short questions, each has 1.5 minutes to answer. All of them are behavior questions such as "Tell us about the project or piece of work from University that are most proud of".

Trader Interview

Interview

most of us we can know the questions they are going to ask before the interview, so we can prepare. They are Indian I think, they try to type down what you said. It takes about 45 minutes. Three big questions and within each question there are some small questions. The HR are nice generally speaking.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online through website. After numerical and logical tests, there was only one round interview. The interview only lasts about 35 minutes. The recruiter is nice and easygoing. Basic behavioral questions. It is quite easy.

International Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview

Passed VI interview, and was invited to the on site interview. The HR is really nice and welcoming. The questions are most common open questions. At the end of interview, HR told me that the feedback of the interview might be send out very late due to the holiday period. I still have not heard from them yet since mid December.

IG Interview

Interview

Got contact through email about the video interview after taking online aptitude test. It took only less than 7 days before I get contact from them for the video invitation. So after it is 7 days, you'd better to contact them for further inquiry.

Interview Questions

• Everything was about behavioral questions so nothing unexpected. But only 30 secs to prepare for 1:30 answer chance so better to be prepared before starting   Answer Question

Risk Management, Financial Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied through their website, the HRs are really nice and helpful with my interested division. You can also get their advise about the details of the position. There were 2 HRs helping me. You can even choose a different target. feel free to ask questions and require a specific job description.
    P.S. When applying, you have to pass an online test.

Interview Questions

• The financial market one is all about behavior questions. You need to prepare specific details about all the stuffs on you resume. Just check the behavior questions pool.
      The risk management one focused on the prerequisite skills like excel VBA. The case analysis is rather hard for me.
      Answer Question

FX Derivatives Trader Interview

Interview

Phone interviews with all the people in the team, it was about 5 people