Standard Chartered Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Standard Chartered Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied on the website, the process took a week. First will be the online test, if you pass that, you will be invited to future steps, including a video interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Standard Chartered Bank

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very subtle, with a major focus on testing my behavior. I had to arrive at SCB's headquarters at about noon, and after only a short waiting period the interview commenced. Only the head of HR was present for this interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Going smooth, interviewer really pay intention to what candidates said and allows us to answer completely if we wanted to. Full english interview, but when interviewer asked candidate to ask them, interviewer answered in Indonesian. Mostly personal question, and common question will be asked.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview

1. Strength Test (Rank 1 to 5 based on situation given) - Straightforward
    2. Numbers and Pattern Test (Tough IQ test) - prepare through the practice test (helpful)
    3. Video interview (currently at this stage) - 1 to 1 with the computer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2015.

Interview

After applying online you will have to go through a few online assessments. The first one is to determine your personal strengths. It is easy and they will give you a report on your strength afterward which is great. However, I know some people will fail in this process already so be careful when answering the questions. The second assessment consists of a numeric and a logical tests. I failed in this assessment and I think the problem is being too careless on doing the numeric test.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Chennai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Had three round, physocmetric and aptitude test which was an online exam, the question asked was an easy task but the time given was very less, after completing the exam only hand full students where selected, then in interview basic questions like tell about yourself, why marketing after Bsc where asked

Interview Questions

• they dint put the students in that kind of situation, all that they where looking for is the communication skill of the students   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Taipei (Taiwan)) in January 2014.

Interview

the program is a great tool that helped me prepare for the interview and boosted my confidence... It is simple to follow and worth every penny spent!"video interview
    about 12 questions so it takes a lot of time
    so be prepared to be in a quiet environment with no disturbs
    The key here is you get to make your mistakes while you're alone. By the time you've practiced a few times, you'll see a big difference.

Interview Questions

• when did you make a mistake, how do you recover from it?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Ernakulam (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

campus recruitment

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Group interview, 8 people, about 1 hr. Talked about a mock case in a bank, solving problems as a leader.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2012.

Interview

1. Online tests - logical, numerical, role test
    2. Telephone interview
    - what does it mean to you if you get the job
    - give an example of a time when you have to deliver high standard performance
    - give an example of time when you have to work with someone with different opinions
    - how long do you take to adapt into a new environment

Interview Questions

• give an example of time when you have to work with someone with different opinions
      (must be past experience, must be professional work, cannot be with close friends)
      Answer Question