Standard Chartered Bank Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Standard Chartered Bank Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview

Interview with peer group.
Interview with team manager.
Interveiw with HR manager.
Offering

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Standard Chartered Bank

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2013.

Interview

Met 6 senior managers including GM. Took at least 2 months without providing any progress/update on the meetings.

Interview Questions

• Do you like fix things immediately or you'd like to be a facilitator of a project?   Answer Question

very inefficient process and messy decision making flow

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

I got a call from Kelly Services, Singapore regarding the opening. The Job description was very similar to my current profile and hence i got short listed for the position.
    There were 2 person taking the interview. They were very cool and broke the ice right away. Didn't start with usual questions like describe yourself and what you did?
    They asked me more about my current role and for most of the statements i made they asked me to provide an example or real life scenario.

Interview Questions

• Had worked for the FX Option little bit and the interviewer went into hair split details. I had to accept that i didnt have expected level of knowledge.   Answer Question

It was a contract position and salary offered was below par. Hope to get a better offer next the :)