Standard Chartered Bank Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Standard Chartered Bank Team Leader Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had got a call for the interview to be held the next day. The address, details were sent via email. Upon arrival I was taken to the waiting room where the other applicants were waiting.
The reason I got worried is that the internal candidates were also waiting for the interview (Generally companies operates the recruitment process for internals separately- before calling externals) and the internals' interviews were taking longer than the others. Trust me- I did not loose my confident at all. I did answered all the questions properly. It lasted for about 10 minutes only. Although the interviewers (the panel) looked very professional, they were not waiting to hear the full answers and felt like they are in a hurry.

Interview Questions

• A short brief about yourself, evaluating the past degrees and the reasons that you applied for the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Standard Chartered Bank

Team Leader Interview

Interview

Applied directly on the website.
    3 rounds.
    1st was with the global head of compliance and risk.
    2nd was with regional head of compliance and risk and a systems manager.
    3rd was with global head of fraud risk.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked to propose a solution for an existing process and relevant challenges.   Answer Question