Standard Chartered Global Business Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Standard Chartered Global Business Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Standard Chartered Global Business Services

2.8

Automation Engineer Interview

Interview

1st round of interview was face to face technical round. General questions on API automation was asked. Followed by another round of technical interview on selenium and Java. General manual testing questions was also also in this round.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Global Business Services.

Interview

Very unprofessional in conducting online interviews of candidates.
     They conducted a Logical Reasoning round, then Numerical one and at last Coding test.
    Shortlisted people were taken to Technical round followed by HR.
    All rounds are eliminaion rounds.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Global Business Services in August 2020.

Interview

First round: It was a strength test in which there were 18 HR round-based questions with no time limit. In each of the questions, a practical situation was given with the 5 options in which we need to drag the option according to our priority and this round wasn’t an elimination round.

Second round: It was a Logical Round and this was elimination round. This round came up with 12 questions with the timer of 75 seconds on each. All 12 questions were of only one type i.e a 3×3 matrix was given and all of its cells had some design with one missing pattern, and we need to pick the correct option from the below 16-24 options. This round was really easy but too tricky because of the timer on each question and if in the starting 10 seconds we recognized the pattern, then we can easily pick the correct option from the pool of 16-24 options.

As soon as we finished the test, the report came on our mail and it sounds very awkward but a lot of good coders were not able to clear this round and this round was a major shortlisting round with a cut off of 40 percentiles.

Third Round: It was a Numerical Based round in which a table was given, and we needed to answer the question from the table. Again the timing played the role i.e 12 questions with a timer of 75 or 90 seconds. Basic calculations were involved like finding the average, difference, etc.

After the Strength Test and 2 rounds of Aptitude, the 4th round was a coding round.
    Two questions were there in the coding round, out of which one question of 30 minutes and the other of 60 minutes and both of 100 marks each.

30 min question was totally easy and in simple it was based on simple maths
    60 min question was on bit masking and dynamic programming

After qualifying all the round I still got my name on the waitlist because they were not interested in skills rather on which branch the student belongs to.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get have my interview due to my name on waitlist   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Global Business Services (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2020.

Interview

the interview was pretty basic. the interviewer asked me why I opted for standard chattered what I knew about the company and he asked me about the achievements I have to date. he started questioning about the skills that I have that would be useful for the company.

Interview Questions

• tell me about the projects you have done?   1 Answer

Software Development Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Global Business Services (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in August 2020.

Interview

There were a total of 6 rounds and it took around a week for the whole process. The company came for on-campus recruitment, and the process was smooth and recruiters were trying to make everything easy for us.

Interview Questions

• The questions they asked were not too tough for me. They asked me why I am joining a software company as my branch is Electronics and Communication Engineering.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer (SDE) II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Global Business Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2020.

Interview

It was a very fast and in efficient method of selecting the candidates. The interviewers didn't ask a ask a single coding related question in the whole process. 2nd round was another technical round but it was basically a managerial round with again no coding questions asked.

Interview Questions

• What is stack? Implementation in real life?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Global Business Services (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in August 2020.

Interview

Well structured, overall check overall candidate. In technical coding round was taken of 2 questions and IQ tests were also taken. Interview focused on earlier work and projects. Questions where from implementation and dynamic programming.

Interview Questions

• From ece background why i am considering software profile?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

In telephonic round, Interviewer was literally asking commands of all the skills irrelevant from job description and designation. In JD, It was given as someone who takes care of Product roadmap, KPIs and leading team. But in reality, Based on the interview questions one can say that it is Linux admin job at associate level. When asked, interviewer told that role isn't manager or leading a team and it is individual contributor doing low level tasks as Linux admin. I didn't understand why they misled with the wrong job description and designation. Maybe, they need some number to show that so many applicants applied for the job and filter some Linux admin at the end.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Interview

Very quick friendly and easy interview, all the process completed in 1 day , took many people .online test had 3 round personality aptitude and numerical coding round had 1 sql and 1 coding question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Global Business Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

1st round is written test in Java 8 and core Java. Can clear easily.
    2nd round technical and I faced one of the worst interview qns in my life.
    Interviewer just googled "tough Java 8 qns" and started the interview. No qns were asked in Spring or hibernate.
    Most of the times Interviewer not communicating the qn clearly and it was very difficult to understand what exactly he wants.
    Maybe there are other good interviewers in the company and its my bad luck.