Standard Pacific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Standard Pacific Interview Questions

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Pacific.

Interview

Meet with hiring manager first. Had an hour interview. Then meet with the team, had 1:1 interview with them. Had a phone interview with a team member that was not in the office. Had to complete a personality text online.

Interview Questions

• Asked for specific examples for a time were faced with challenge and how it was solved   Answer Question

Purchasing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Standard Pacific (Irving, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

HR contacted me for an interview and were very nice to me.Went for the first interview,which was very good. HR later on called me the next day and asked for the second interview. They told me they will contact me in a week, They never replied my emails or returned my calls . Very unprofessional company

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Your excel skills? Very easy questions   Answer Question

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Standard Pacific (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial contact to hiring manager was through a friend who worked in the office. First interview with Vice President of Construction went fairly well, although two hours long. He even brought in the H.R. manager to go over the benefits package, towards the end of the interview. We left with them saying that as soon as the Background Check comes back, we will give you a call to go over the next step. They said the BC would take about three days, which it did, because I received an email from the BC company three days later.

After not hearing from them for two more days, I made a follow up call to the VP of Construction and had to leave a message. Two days later he calls back saying my BC came back good and they wanted me to come in for a second interview with the Area President of Construction. That interview did not go so well. He was in a hurry. I could tell he did not want to be there and frankly made me nervous. Needless to say, I did not get the job. The rejection letter came in the mail four weeks later...Great follow up.

Interview Questions

• VP went off of a list of 25 questions, none of them seemed difficult or unexpected. Some just seemed redundant.   Answer Question